Someone needs to be in when your parcel is due to be delivered as it may need a signature. If you’re not at home, check with your local shipping company or post office with your tracking number to pick up the parcel as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I'm not in when my order arrives?
- Why does the tracking service shows that the package has been delivered, but I did not receive anything?
- The tracking service shows that the attempted delivery of my package was unsuccessful, (or my package has been returned back to sender). What can I do?
- I noticed that my package has been detained by customs. What can I do?
- How can I deal with package if I don't want it because of the customs taxes?
- Are there any additional fees?
- How to change my shipping address?
- Why was my order divided into two or more packages?
- What happens if I am not in when my order arrives?
- Why was my package returned?