Sometimes it takes a while for the information to be updated. If your parcel is shipped from our international warehouses, it is either in transit or in clearing customs and the information will not be updated until it reaches the next shipping facility. Sometimes the shipping company has not update the package information. You can submit a ticket for more help.
Articles in this section
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- Do you ship to other countries apart from America?
- How to change my shipping address?
- Why was my order shipped separately?
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- When I track my package,it says that the attempted delivery of my packafe was unsuccessful or my package was returned to sender.What should I do?
- How come my package shows delivered but I have not received my package?
- Will I be responsible for any customs or duty fees?
- I don't want the parcel as the customs taxes?
- Are there any additional fees?