One or more items in your order could take more time to process due to different inventory at our warehouses. In this case, we will send you the items that are readily available and once the rest of the items are ready, we’ll ship those out to you as well.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I'm not in when my order arrives?
- Why does the tracking service shows that the package has been delivered, but I did not receive anything?
- The tracking service shows that the attempted delivery of my package was unsuccessful, (or my package has been returned back to sender). What can I do?
- I noticed that my package has been detained by customs. What can I do?
- How can I deal with package if I don't want it because of the customs taxes?
- Are there any additional fees?
- How to change my shipping address?
- Why was my order divided into two or more packages?
- What happens if I am not in when my order arrives?
- Why was my package returned?